Why not become a Member of Medway RFC and join us at our fantastic home, Priestfields. We offer a range of membership subscriptions (please see the Club Fees page).
If you are considering joining us why not come along and watch a training session in action. Training schedules by Section are listed on the Section specific pages accessible from the menu above. Alternatively, drop into the Clubhouse for a look around our first class facilities. There are nearly always Club members and officials around to answer any questions you might have. New members are always welcome.
Here are just a few of the benefits of being a member of Medway Rugby Football Club:
- Medway RFC is a community club, open to all irrespective of age, gender, race, religion or creed
- The Club is well established, now in our eighty first season, and has a fine tradition
- Five senior men’s sides and a ladies team. Mini rugby from under 5s through to under 12s. Youth girl’s sides of under 13s (U11s-U13s merged), under 15 (U15s-U16s merged) and under 18s (U17s-U18s merged). Youth boys sides from under 13s through to under 17s.
- A thriving touch rugby scene
- High standard of rugby coached and played at all level
- Four great pitches, two under floodlights, and great player and playing facilities as well as playing and training equipment
- Active social scene
- Purpose-built Clubhouse including a bar and function room
- Voting rights at the Club’s Annual General Meeting
- Hire of Clubhouse and Facilities at preferential rates
- Easily reached by road and/or public transport
For more details please visit use this link: Why Pay Your Fees