The renewal process is emailed to all existing club members early July each year. If you did not see it, please check your SPAM folder. In short …
Please re-read the Membership Terms and Conditions here.
The playing composition of your family (used to calculate initial invoices) will be assumed to be the same unless you advise the membership Secretary to the contrary by 20/Jul.
There are 3 payment options for members who wish to renew:
- Direct Debit:
- If you paid by Direct Debit the previous season, then that mandate will be re-used for the new season.
- If you did not pay by DD the previous season but wish to pay by DD for the new season, simply fill in a GoCardless Direct Debit mandate to MRFC here using the same email address as the lead person in your family as registered with the club originally.
- If you wish to change the bank or account for an existing DD mandate, for example if you change banks, please fill in a new DD mandate using the same link and drop an email to me at email@example.com to let me know so we can switch over any failed/remaining payments.
- Online via SmartClubCloud:
- Use this link to create an account (if you have not all ready done so) and login.
- When creating an account you need to use the membership ID of the lead family member in order to access and pay your family’s invoice by debit/credit card.
- At the clubhouse Shop or (in non-busy periods) at the bar:
- Present the SmartCard for the lead family member to access then pay your family’s invoice by cash or debit/credit card.
Please ensure your residential address and contact details are kept up to date in the club’s membership database: You should review and update this information at the start of each season (as a minimum) via SmartClubCloud as described above.
If you have any questions or concerns on this process, please contact your respective age group or section manager in the first instance, or alternatively email Jeff Robertson, MRFC Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org