(Existing members should refer to the separate page HERE)
Please read the Club’s Membership Terms and Conditions here
STEP 1 – All new members should please complete and submit the online membership application form HERE
- Please note that Minis and Youth players may not be members of the club in their own right. Instead, the responsible parent or guardian must join the club as the family lead and add the player/s to their family membership. This is because only the responsible adult can agree to the club’s terms and conditions as described on the membership application form, and that agreement is on behalf of their whole family
STEP 2 – New members may pay their invoice 1 of 2 ways:
- If you wish to pay by Direct Debit in full or in monthly instalments, please complete the GoCardless Direct Debit mandate to MRFC HERE, in addition to filling in the online application above.
- If you wish to pay in full up front online, you will need to register in SmartClubCloud, details for which will be provided when your membership application above is processed.
- Provisions to pay memberships at the clubhouse is limited to renewals only as that requires a SmartCard to be presented to access the invoice. SmartCards are only issued after the initial signup including payment is completed, since that entitles members to a 10% discount on non promotional items at the club kitchen and bar.
- The Membership Secretary Jeff Robertson will process your application within 7-10 days of submission, confirming by reply email.
- If you have any questions or concerns on this form or process, please Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional forms for new Minis and Youths Players to be given to your team’s manager:
Additional forms for new Ladies and Seniors 1st team Players to be given to your team’s manager: