There are many reasons why a family may request to change their membership setup throughout the season.
Please ensure the Membership Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org
) is copied on all such correspondence between the family and the manager/club so that:
– Club records are kept up to date and
– Un-necessary follow ups on cancelled direct debits are avoided.
– Leaving the club
– A reduction or increase in the playing composition of a family
– Long term injuries
– Changes to bank accounts used for DDs (Log into GMS, go to Personal Details, select Direct Debits, select Update)
– Upgrading to VPA membership
An often overlooked option for families who drop out of playing status, including in particular players with long term injuries, is to reduce their membership to Social only.
Please let the Membership Secretary know if you want to do this, before cancelling your DDs.