For general club administration questions including volunteering opportunities:
- Please contact the respective age group or section manager in the first instance (if relevant), or reach out to relevant club officials or executive member as listed on the club website here.
For Membership specific assistance, please contact:
- The respective age group or section manager in the first instance (see the menu items along the top)
- Or these section coordinators in the second instance:
- Or Jeff Robertson, MRFC Membership Secretary, email@example.com in the last instance.
In terms of your club membership:
- Please note your membership is subject to:
- Your agreement to abide by the club’s code of conduct and philosophy as listed on the club website here:
Code of Conduct
- Your acceptance that images of players, spectators & siblings may be taken and used by the club for promotional purposes on the club’s website and other club publications from time to time, and that these images may also be distributed to local and national press for promotional purposes.
- Please be aware that your rugby membership includes insurance cover through the RFU via their Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability (ADPTD) policy. Additional private cover should be considered for players wishing to increase their personal accident and sports injury protection to insure against any potential financial effects of a rugby injury. Please also be aware of our first aid procedures including RFU guidance on concussion awareness and more here
- The club is working hard to raise funds for a new clubhouse. Please check out our progress and see how you can help here
In particular, if you haven’t already joined our 100 Club described there and you wish to be signed up via GoCardless Direct Debit, please email Jeff Robertson, MRFC Membership Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- The club is always seeking additional sponsors, small to corporate. If you or someone you know can help then please check out our ambition document here!
Alternatively, please get in contact with our Tracy Bullock , MRFC Honourable Treasurer, email@example.com.