I’d like to extend an invitation to anyone who feels able to embrace our aims and become a member of the Medway Rugby Club Vice Presidents’ Association.
As former players, existing club members or at least followers, I don’t need to remind you of the joys of being involved with this most wonderful of clubs, but allow me to outline how to make your involvement a little more special.
- The Association is a means of keeping in contact with dozens of ex-players and club members. It’s a way of putting back something into the club which served you so well over so many great times. It gives you that warm sense of commitment once more.
- Through a modest monthly membership fee, the VPA is able to play a vital role in raising money for the club. Fund-raising lunches boost that fund enormously, so that our importance within the mother club cannot be underestimated.
- As a VPA member, you pay no other club membership fees.
- As a bonus, you get priority treatment when it comes to applying for international match tickets.
- And the cost of all that? Just £16.00 a month, payable by GoCardless direct debit. Oh, and you get a smart tie, distinctive jumper, badge and a couple of beers on joining.
So please join us. And join us soon because your club needs your support as we continue to build on the most successful era in our history.
All you have to do now is contact myself, or my wife Stena, the true brains of the outfit, see our link Information-Pack_2018
Just grab us at the club, email Stena at firstname.lastname@example.org call us on 01634 863037 or 07870 501191
It would be great to have you aboard.
Chairman – Medway Rugby Club Vice Presidents’ Association