Aims of the Association
Since being founded on the initiative of Roger Waltham, the Medway RFC Vice Presidents’ Association has gone from strength to strength. But while we’ve taken huge steps forward and become an integral part of the club, our basic aims remain unchanged.
- To give an enjoyable added dimension to the club’s structure and activities.
- To create an environment in which non-players and former players can enjoy the company of like-minded people.
- To generate additional income for the club as we aspire to greater things on and off the pitch.
- To support and encourage the playing sides, particularly the first team.
- To encourage personal contacts to join the VPA.
- To raise the profile of the club within the community.