Below are the Medway RFC specific GMS links published on Medway RFC’s Organisation Profile page in GMS, to be used by current and new members alike:
- Club Login (for members with a GMS account already, regardless of Club)
- Create Account (for families new to GMS)
- Update Family Registration (for existing members)
Please refer to the RFU link HERE which provides:
- Summary PDFs and detailed instruction videos for parents on :
- Registering a child for the first time
- Updating your registration for existing players (medical conditions, emergency contact details, school, etc) and for parents.
- Essentially a parent/guardian should log in to their GMS account and then click the Update Family Registration button. Via that button they should select the relevant child then …
- Under more > relationship they can update the emergency contact information.
Under more > Player registration they can update the various consents.
It is important to note that once any changes have been made, they must click Next > and then Confirm for the changes to take effect.
- Adding a new child to your existing GMS record
- Summary PDFs and detailed instruction videos for registrars on :
- Age Grade registrars guide
- Three step process for new parents and players
- Three step process for updating an existing record